Southern California Personal Injury
and Business Litigation Attorney
Reliability – Response – Relief
Clients deserve certain guarantees of service when they retain an attorney. These are our policies as to both prospective and established clients:
- Always a written retainer agreement with a fee disclosure and estimate of the total fee provided.
- You have retained an attorney, and not a paralegal or legal assistant. Mr. Strid will personally handle your matter from inception to conclusion.
- Personal injury and other selected matters are done on a contingency fee basis, where there is no fee unless a recovery is obtained.
- Never a charge for the initial half-hour consultation.
- Telephone consultations are welcomed.
- Evening and weekend appointments by special arrangement.
- All of your important personal papers are returned at the conclusion of the case.
- The client is copied with all appropriate correspondence and legal documents during the pendency of their case.
- Trust fund maintained to safeguard client monies.
- Credit terms available to qualified persons.
- Clients are kept informed on the progress of their cases.
- Referral fees paid to a referring attorney are never charged to the client.
- If we cannot help you, we will attempt to assist you with someone who can.
The Law Offices of Lawrence A. Strid is an Irvine, California law firm that represents clients throughout Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, and South County in Southern California, including Laguna Hills, Aliso Viejo, Costa Mesa, Irvine, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Rancho Santo Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, and the surrounding areas.